Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Alternate Legion of Everblight color schemes for Jay

My friend Jay will be diving into the game of Warmachine/Hordes and I thought I'd mess around with a couple of different color schemes. I'm not sure if he has something in mind already. I'm sure he does. However, just for fun, I worked up a few different color schemes that may help him come up with an idea for his Legion.


Alt.Scheme 1 - Purple & White
Alt.Scheme 2 - Dark Blue/Grey and White

Alt.Scheme 3 - Green with Freckles
Alt.Scheme 4 - White and Turquoise
Alt.Scheme 5 - Dark Grey & Red

2 comments:

  1. Love this, what a great way to see the colors before paint even touches the model!
    Always enjoyed seeing your painted miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith! Hopefully, one day we'll sit down and play a game together.

      Delete