Friday, September 30, 2011

An alternate Retribution color scheme for George


So my friend George is joining the Journeyman League for Warmachine/Hordes. His first faction will be the Retribution of Scyrah and he's toying around with a few ideas for what he's going to use for a color scheme. I thought it might help him imagine what his models would look like if I jumped on Photoshop and did some rough versions of the color scheme he described to me.

He mentioned using red on the tips of the armored areas, black for the inner joint mechanical areas, and maybe the glowing parts in yellow or purple? Anyways, I did these three versions up. I've posted them here so he can take a look at them too.

Version 1 - Red with Purple/Pink Glow

Version 2 - Red with Purple/Pink Glow

Version 3- Red with Yellow Glow

Version 4 - Alternate Red Placement with Purple Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment